CoPA is responsible for engaging with the community-at-large around topics like partnerships, branding, sponsorships and other causes that CricBay supports.
- Define the guidelines that sponsors, partners, community members can engage with CricBay for mutually beneficial opportunities
- Define the formats, pricing and levels for sponsorships for CricBay website, tournaments and events
- Identify opportunities to bring services, products that will benefit the CricBay community
- Create Outreach programs to reach the media, organizations that will further the reach of CricBay
- Partner with organizations that will bring additional sponsorships to CricBay
When to contact CoPA
- If you are looking to sponsor CricBay, on the webiste, for a tournament or a finals event
- If you are interested in posting job openings, classifieds to sell/rent, to create awareness of charity events,
- If you are looking to partner with CricBay for jointly hosting an event
- if you are looking to co-brand products
Frequently Asked Questions (more updates to come shortly)
- Do you have a standard list of sponsorship opportunities that my business can consider? How much does it cost?
- We are an organization is hosting an event that supports Charity X. Can we publish the event on CricBay so we get support from the CricBay community?
- My company is hiring and has openings? Can I post the job openings on CricBay?