It is that time of the year - where we get together and discuss some ideas, plans, operations in our Annual Managers' meet.
Date, Time and Venue
- Date: Sunday, 26th of February, 2016
- Time: 1:45PM to 4:30PM
- Location: Swagat Indian Cusine (Party hall right next to the restaurant)
- Address: 68 S Abel St, Milpitas, CA 95035 (Plenty of parking available)
- Light Lunch/Snacks, Tea/Coffee will be made available all through the event
- CricBay 2016 league financials, balance sheet and 2017 projections
- Ground costs, expenses and future plans for grounds
- League Structure and Tournament Formats
- Ball packet collection (we will not have any other window for this)
- Fall open formats, changes in holiday cup/charity cup/Bata Cup timing
- Open mic for New proposals by team7
- Q&A with Snacks
Volunteers may include additional agenda items leading up to the event. Please do plan to be there from 1.45PM
1. Who should attend ?
We require at least one player from every team, preferably one of the team leaders. More than one are welcome
2. Why is it mandatory and why should we attend ?
It is not mandatory per say (though we request EVERY team to send at least one member) and remember you DO need to collect ball boxes for starters. More importantly, this is a league that every team, every player should look at as his own and we all need to work together to make it better. It is one thing to show up at 8:30AM every weekend to play the game, or pay fees (or say, we will agree with everything you decide) but we need you to look at this league as your own and one way to do that is by attending the meeting, listen to volunteers, discuss with other teams who are there, ask questions, get clarifications so that you can communicate it to your team mates.